Introduction


My name is Savannah Smith.  My students are supposed to call me Ms. Savannah, however I get called Mom, Mommy, Mama, Ms. Sabanna, Ms. Banana, etc..  All of those names are perfectly fine with me!  I love my sweet Pre-K babies!  I will be beginning my third year teaching Pre-K this August!  If there is anything I have learned these past two years, it is one, pre-k students will keep you on your toes all day and two, as Dr. Young once said, "It is hard to have a bad day with tiny humans."  Something that I hold near and dear to my heart is that the more stress the new group brings at the beginning of the year, the more love I will have for them, and the more space they take up in my heart.  I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

A fun fact about me is I actually teach at the same school I graduated from.  Also, a part of my first classroom (current) was also the first classroom my mother taught in when she was at Vina.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Charlotte's Web

The Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark